Monday, September 7, 2009

magic jack

Please wait for a site operator to respond.
You are now chatting with 'Heather'
Your Issue ID for this chat is LTK419068597537X
Heather: Hello, how may I help you?
Tom: There was no 207 area code when I got my MJ. I was told I could change it to 207 when the 207 area code became available. My account wants to charge me $10.00 to change it.
Heather: I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. I'll be happy to assist you with that today.
Tom: Thank you, what do I do next?
Heather: Please check further for the availability of that area code on the link below :
Heather: http://my.magicjack.com
Tom: I checked your site and it says 207 is available.
Heather: Yes, you will only be allowed 1 free phone number change.
Heather: Please provide me first your magicjack phone number.
Tom: 352 566 7745
Heather: Thank you .
Heather: Please wait while I check that for you
Heather: It's showing here that you have processed once a phone number change.
Heather: And the next time you will change you will be charged $10 per change.
Tom: There was no 207 available at the time and the agent told me it was OK to pick one and then I could have 207 for free when it became available.
Heather: Please continue the process if you're willing to change your area code.
Tom: I want to change the area code but how do I do it for free?
Heather: You cannot anymore have it again since the system won't let you process that for free.
Tom: OK, I will be glad to let you change it for me. I am supposed to get a free 207 area code. I was promised I could have it

No comments:

Post a Comment